The Andis® CeramicEdge™ Clipper blade is made from a high-tech ceramic material that resists heat for cooler, more comfortable cutting. The high-quality ceramic cutters on these blades stay sharper longer and require less sharpening than a standard steel blade. The low heat transfer and friction index of ceramic keeps blades running 50 percent cooler than steel. You will use less coolant and clip faster with less downtime for increased productivity. Ceramic blades do not heat up, and they reduce the risk of friction burns.
- UltraEdge blades are constructed of carbonized steel for long edge life
- Chrome finish resists rust
- Fits Andis model detachable blade clippers: AG, AGC, AGP, AGRC, AGCL, AGR Plus, AGRV, DBLC, MBG, SMC
- Fits Oster A5 and Wahl KM Series
- Always oil blade before, during and after each use